In today’s blog help we are going to cover the 5 mistakes that most bloggers are making and how it is hurting their lead generation and sales.
Getting a blog up and running takes less than 20 minutes nowadays. Being a really inexpensive method for building a business more and more network marketers are turning to blog.
Here is the downside, most of them are spinning their wheels with no leads in sight. They’re frustrated because they have ZERO traffic to their site and they can’t understand how people are creating success. What are they missing?!?
So I want to share with you a little bit of blog help. These are the 5 mistakes you need to avoid and implement.
5 Mistakes You Could Avoid
1. No Email Capture Form – This is one of the biggest ones I always see missing. The purpose of a blog is to capture leads and in order to do that, you need to have an email capture form on your blog. I recommend using an autoresponder because it helps you keep track of where your leads are coming from. It also allows you to stay in contact with your fans. My recommendation is Aweber.
2. No Call to Action – You have written an amazing blog post… but now what? Do you want your reader to comment, sign up, or share your content? Then you have to tell them what to do. Don’t just assume they know, tell them the action you want them to take.
3. Posting with Purpose – What is your purpose behind your post? Training? Education? Selling a Product? Reviewing a Product? Create a story around your purpose.
4. Hiding Social Media – Make it easy for your fans to share your comment. I have been on blogs where I have to hunt to find a social share button. Make it obvious and don’t restrict yourself to only ones you use. Let your fans share!
5. Be Consistent – Not just the obvious of posting but within your blog niche. If I am a blog about online marketing it wouldn’t make sense to do a post on how to groom a dog with a pair of scissors. It may be relevant in my life but not relevant to the blog niche I am talking to. So know your audience and be consistent in your message, training, and purpose.
The purpose of this blog help is to keep you on track. I want you to be successful. My goal with every blog post is to teach, train, and educate. Blogging is so much more than just the post itself. It is a community of like-minded people.
Each blog help post creates another layer of success for your business. So don’t be afraid to check out more blog help under the tab, online marketing. These are tools to help you grow and master your business online.
If you are in need of even more blog help or just wish you had a step-by-step recipe to creating a successful blog then grab my course Blog Ingredients.
Your success is my passion. If you got value out of this blog post, Are you making these 5 mistakes with your blog, like and share on your favorite social media sites.
We love hearing from our readers, so if something we said sparks a questions or comment, please share below in the comment section. (hint, this is good brand exposure for you also)
Yours in Gratitude,
PS. Truth Bomb Academy’s developed the first holistic approach to business for women that have priorities like family, mental health, and physical health. It’s time for women to have a training that meets them where they are at. We allow women to expand and express who they are in the world.
Right now you can take advantage of our special offer and get access to the Truth Bomb Academy today! Don’t waste another moment let us save you time and money from the frustration and overwhelm that doesn’t serve you.